In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and with Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you of the following regarding the circumstances of the processing of your personal data:
- Who is the data controller? Thinksmartlaw S.L.P (hereinafter “ThinkSmartLaw”), with address at Zurbarán, 18, 28010 (Madrid), and email address: email@example.com
- What personal data is processed? The data you provide us through the contact forms (contact details and content of your request) and, where applicable, your browsing, will be processed. In the case of selection processes, the data you include in the information you provide us.
- For what purposes will your data be processed? Your personal data will be processed to be able to contact you in case you have requested to contact us or have raised a question or requested information and, where applicable, to manage your navigation on our website. Likewise, if you provide us with information in relation to a recruitment process, your data will be processed to manage your application to register you in the relevant recruitment process and/or include you in our job candidates database.
- What is our legitimacy for the processing operations? In the case of requests for information or contact, the legal basis for the processing of your data will be the legitimate interest in answering your question or request for information. If you participate in recruitment processes, we will ask for your express consent.
- Who will be the recipients of the data? Only providers of logistics and IT services necessary to manage your query or your application will access your data.
- For what period will personal data be kept? For a maximum period of two (2) years from the moment your query is resolved or the selection process ends and, in the event that you have authorized to be included in our job bank, for a period of two (2) years from the moment you express your consent to such processing.
- Your rights over your personal data. You may withdraw your consent to your participation in our recruitment processes and/or exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, objection, limitation of processing operations and portability by sending a written communication sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you may complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.