Our advice covers all commercial and technology related pre-litigious and litigious situations. Our extensive sector knowledge and regulatory and transactional experience in our areas of expertise place us in a privileged position for conflict resolution.
We represent clients in all kinds of pre-contentious processes as well as judicial and arbitration procedures.
Our experience includes:
- Actions for the protection of intangibles, tech contracts and licenses (including advice and representation in auditing processes of manufacturers).
- Breach or defective performance related to all types of commercial contracts.
- Termination of distribution schemes (agency, distribution, franchise …).
- Actions regarding unfair competition.
- Protection of the right to honor, privacy and self-image and civil liability derived from infringements of the personal data legislation.
- All kinds of proceedings related to civil liability (professional, defective products, etc.)
- Consumer actions.
- Litigation related to insurance contracts.
- Execution of judgments and awards, both national and foreign.
- Settlement agreements.
- Precautionary measures.
Because we know and act as an extension of the client, our focus is on the resolution of the dispute, not on its aggravation. In our experience, an initial design of an adequate strategy is a guarantee of efficiency and effectiveness and often avoids risks, time and money.