- The websites www.thinksmartlaw.es y www.tslaw.es, are owned by Thinksmartlaw S.L.P (hereinafter ThinkSmartLaw), with CIF B02839926 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, book 41128, folio 211, page M-729265.
All ThinkSmartLaw lawyers belong to the Madrid Bar Association
- ThinkSmartLaw is the owner of all intellectual, industrial or other property rights regarding the website. Likewise, it is the owner and/or has all the rights and/or licenses over its content, the user being authorized only to view its content for personal use.
The reproduction, distribution or public communication, by any means or mode, of the contents of the website, is prohibited.
ThinkSmartLaw reserves the right to modify or update the contents when it deems it appropriate, as well as to eliminate them and/or restrict or modulate access to them, temporarily or permanently.
- The materials and contents included in the website are for information purposes only and may be modified or deleted at any time. The materials and contents and any information could be out of date and in no case shall be considered advice. The user must refrain from making decisions based on said materials, contents and information which can in no manner be considered professional advice. ThinkSmartLaw, its partners, collaborators, employees and representatives cannot be held responsible for any damages derived from the use of this website, nor for any action carried out on the basis of the information provided therein.
- ThinkSmartLaw is not responsible for the contents of those pages that the user can access through links included in its web page. Those links have merely informative effects and might not be updated.
- The user will refrain from using the website for illegal purposes or in any way that prevents, hinders or damages its normal operation.
- ThinkSmartLaw reserves the right to modify, at any time and at its discretion, the content of these conditions.
- ThinkSmartLaw has taken all necessary and reasonable measures, within its capabilities and the state of technology, to ensure proper operation of the website. ThinkSmartLaw does not assume any responsibility for damages and/or losses caused by possible interference or interruptions or those caused by computer viruses or other harmful elements.